The Sites describe us, our history, and our Products. We may change, suspend, modify, or discontinue all or any part of the Sites in our sole discretion with or without notice. We are not liable if for any reason all or any part of a Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We are not obligated to correct or update any information or content on the Sites. We reserve the right to block or deny access to a Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
We offer different platforms (the “Platforms”) through our Sites, and to use such platforms you must adhere to additional terms and conditions based on the Platform, as listed in the following:
- All purchases of Products through the Sites are governed by our Terms of Sale located on our Sites.
ACCOUNT ACCESS AND SECURITY
You may choose to register and create an account to access certain content and functionality of the Sites, including any of the Platforms. If you choose to create an account, you must provide us an email address and password and may be required to provide additional personal information. To protect your account, you should choose a username and password that is not associated with your personal information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and other information. Any account you create is personal to you and you agree to not provide any other person with access to it. You agree to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorized access to or use of your account. You may be required to logout from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view your information. We may disable any account at any time in our sole discretion.
United States copyright law criminalizes production and dissemination of technology, devices or services intended to circumvent measures (commonly known as digital rights management or DRM) that control access to copyrighted works. It also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of a copyright itself.
You agree that you will not post any User Content that (a) infringes or violates any other party’s intellectual property rights; (b) does not comply with applicable laws and regulations, or (c) contains any expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, or any similar content. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- contain any defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable material;
- promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- violate any party’s legal rights (including rights of publicity and privacy);
- contain any material that could result in civil or criminal liability;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- advocate, promote or assist any illegal or unlawful activity;
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent the identity or affiliation of the user or any other party;
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising, other than as conducted by us in our operation of the Sites; or
- appear as if they are sent by or endorsed by us or any other person, if this is not the case.
MONITORING OR REMOVAL OF USER CONTENT
We are not responsible or liable to any third party and assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding posting of User Content by any user or third party. At our discretion we may, but are not obligated to, take steps to monitor User Content; however, we do not review any material before it is posted, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. We are not deemed to endorse, verify, or agree with any User Content.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any User Content. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY US OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY TO ANYONE FOR PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION.
- in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors or any other person in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for PII, or otherwise;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation, except as expressly permitted on the Sites;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, an employee of ours, another user or any other person or entity; or
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Sites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites;
- use any manual process or robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access, monitor, or copy all or any part of the Sites for any purpose;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious or harmful material;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Sites;
- attack the Sites via any denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You may notify us of a suspected copyright infringement in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The Sites may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person providing those materials. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information on the Sites.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITES
LINKING TO THE SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our Sites, provided you do so in a way that is legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
LINKS FROM THE SITES
We are based in the State of Utah in the United States. We provide the Sites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Sites or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Sites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITES, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that the federal and state courts located in the of the State of Utah have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal proceedings relating to, arising out of, or connected in any way to your use of the Sites. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
In any litigation or legal proceeding involving us arising from or in connection with this Agreement, if we are the prevailing party in any such litigation or legal proceeding then we shall be entitled to recover its costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in any such litigation or legal proceeding, in addition to any other relief or remedy to which we may be entitled or granted.
You acknowledge that the Products may be subject to regulation by agencies of the U.S. Government, including without limitation the U.S. Department of Commerce, which prohibit export or diversion of certain goods to certain countries. Any and all obligations to provide access to or use of the Products are subject in all respects to such U.S. laws and regulations. You shall not, in any manner whatsoever, either remove, convey, export, re-export or transmit the Products or applicable technical data in contravention of applicable law and, in all cases, without our express prior written consent.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND BINDING ARBITRATION
YOU AND WE ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR WE WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person's claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Any notices under or in connection with this Agreement between the parties hereto shall be in writing and shall be delivered personally, by first class mail (return receipt requested), or by prepaid express courier, and are effective upon receipt by the other party hereto. All such notices shall be addressed to the other party hereto at the main business address for such party, or at such other address, and in the case of Licensee to the email of Licensee, as such party may give notice of in accordance with the foregoing notice requirements. Alternatively, notices may be delivered as follows:
- We may provide any notice to you by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide, in which case notice will be effective when we send the email, or (ii) by posting to the Sites, in which case notice will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current and to visit the Sites regularly.
- To give us notice, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, joint venture, partnership, franchise or any other form of joint enterprise between the parties hereto. The relationship between the parties hereto shall at all times be that of independent contractors. Neither party hereto shall have authority to contract for or bind the other party hereto in any manner whatsoever.
You shall not issue any press release, or similar document, or other public announcement respecting us or this Agreement without our express prior written consent.
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.